Do someone speak English or there’s translation?

RoseOptimiste7

elle/elle

1a

I hate myself I thought I could change in a second I’m overweight for my age I feel completely useless in hereI was a sunshine before then something died my aunt and I lost control I cried but Idk what broke me this much and let’s try to figure it out rn uhm I was sad she died first memory I remember really bc my brain erased my childhood memories but like Ik they happened but in a dream form weird rightWell the first thing I was in front of a mirror and I said ew I didn’t look nor feel beautiful or pretty and I’m still ew honestly I’m not good looking I always had anxiety like not stress but real mental anxiety I have adhd inattentive even tho I act crazy when I don’t take it lolI never knew what was taking care of myself I have problems with brushing my hair everyday and teeth or even shower seems weird but it was never implied in our routine as kid or was it I can’t recall but I also have problems with Money since my parents would say no we don’t have enough and now I’m scared if the cards ever declined on me or my parents so I buy the less I can like when you buy clothes for next school year I would buy like two and were my parents clothes and I overate since I thought I wouldn’t have some the next day and we would always eat pasta mostly so poof Yk got fat I was the girl never chosen in groups for anything Yk that lonely fat girl well that’s me even tho I was nice since well I loved people now I don’t that much but anyway I got used for things when I was a kid like oh give me that and we’re friends so I would pray to my mom so she would buy them for me and then I would just get a 6 min chat with them and I was like 5-7 at that time I’m the one who always clean with mom but mostly me because she has problems with her back and diabetes so I’m scared if she does too much she dies so I clean for her I lacked of attention and love as a kid so I fall in love so fast because I get a little of affection, yeah my mom loved me and my dad too but dad always work in the day when I was younger and now its every night and I’m scared he dies soon anyway my sister / twin would be not nice to mom so it was hard for her since she had adhd hyperactive so needed more attention than me and my little sister too since she was young two years younger so yeah I loved to read the whole dictionary and anything but now I do none of those I don’t feel like myself at allMy parents are great but they’re relationship is arguing over the mess in the house and I have no idea what is a good working relationship nor how to make it workNow as a teen almost 15 I hate itI never got learned how to study I feel like shit my friend was shit I would open up ( I know you shouldn’t do that always?)but I trusted her the only thing she says is same so stop it’s not that bad she was bullied to and ect now that I stopped she just tells things about me sometimes she goes up to me and say or your lesbian right but it’s aside of the classroom when everyone is lined up and waiting for the teacher to open the door and I’m like uhh and also she talked it so loud I wasn’t comfortable talking about it since I’m confused and she kept going on but when I text her about it by accident in her friends group chat I’m the slut going on with nonsense talk I’m talking shit and it’s not that bad or her bf whenever I see him I my class he call me cringe for no reason whatsoever also they’re couple look so forced once in a while they follow me like wtf and since I don’t want to talk to them I wait till I’m late oh also I got informed she talks In my freaking back but want I ask her it’s wtf no so I’m relief but she follows how I only think of myself and I feel like she right since I do think of myself since I never had friends to think of the only thought I have is what people think of me and I hate myself so being that. I got on discord young and I regret since I would just convince people to stay and not dying every day and I once made a friendship with someone with terminal cancer and I hate it since well I wanted them to stay just like my aunt but he died I don’t even know if it could have been just a prank idk lol shaking rn I hate myself bc I would talk to ppl until they like me and I would feel special so we get together even tho I never knew if it was love so I used ppl for love ( once tho) but still I regret so badI got a grandma that would judge our weight every time we got there and she stayed with us for two monthsWas hell my grandpa died the only one I had hit hard but it’s ok he told me if we ever sleep with them (at their house) he would make me the best pancakes so ya now I like someone and I’m scared I don’t actually like them I don’t even know what loves feel like it feels surreal in the movies I don’t know what I am if I ever imagine to be with a boy it would be but it goes the same way for girls but I don’t get butterflies thinking of a girl but when it’s boy to boy scenario it’s so ez I’m so messed up with all that and my life since I want to do figure skating but do I truly? It felt so gracious and great seeing on the screen and recreating on land make me feel alive and better than ever but my skates hurt even if I would go every Thursday to the rink and In parks inside available even in winter I would go and still hurt I feel wasted I don’t even have classes for it and I’m scared because It’s because I want to make ppl proud of me to achieve this greatness of going to the Olympics I don’t know if I’m doing it for me so I try to rush every things even tho I do think it’s for me I’m doing it please someone help I feel like dying so bad alright it’s hard everything and every time I tried to get in shape I broke a bone no joke I’m tired what am i? Do i exaggerate? What about figure skating? Look I don’t know anymore sorry if it doesn’t make sense best I can say is translate it or reread it

Réponses

VentApaisant12

elle/elle

1a

First, hello @RoseOptimiste7 ...

I understand your situation and your pain and I thought it was a shame that no one answered you because your message was long and you were an English speaker. But if someone needs my advice but speaks English like you I am bilingual then it will be my pleasure to answer you (for those who speak French too)

Anyway, I understand how you feel like I said earlier.

The loss of a loved one is difficult but I'm sure if you talked about it with your parents they would agree that you could talk to a physicologist or if you are not comfortable talk to them about it, you can simply discuss it with the speaker at your school, and that, I'm sure they'll listen to you without judging you.

If not for your appearance complexes, tell yourself that ALL bodies are beautiful! And that your body is made to survive by eating and above all to eat your fill! So don't get complex because you think you're eating too much because that's what you need!

DID YOU KNOW THAT:

Overweight and obesity correspond to excess fat in the body. They are mainly due to too rich a diet and low physical activity, but psychological or genetic diseases can also be the cause.

Obesity is a real disease and when we talk about it seriously that's what everyone should call it, but to say that someone is obese is almost an insult if we laugh about it or if we say to ourselves it's even if we really think it... So please, promise me not to insult you anymore!

Your concerns for your mother and your father are very present as I could understand it but death strikes and we can't do anything about it... if you are sure that they are unfortunately at the end of their lives I advise you to spend as much time as possible with them and to tell them constantly that you love them because it must be hard for them too!

Is your best friend a toxic friendship? Does she constantly make you feel inadequate? If yes, name your concerns, if she doesn't understand you, she may not be the one for you...

Strength to you, good luck!

xxx@VentApaisant12 xxx

RoseSympathique7 alltheme

Ado TJ·elle/elle·17 ans

1a

Merci @VentApaisant12 pour cette magnifique réponse! Les Ados TJ on est habitués de répondre en français alors je me voyais mal tout répondre en anglais sachant que c'est pas ma force première haha! Merci énormément <3

VentApaisant12

elle/elle

1a

Il n'y a pas de quoi :)

xxx

Dernières publications

Liste de discussions

LoutreIndulgent1

il/lui·14 ans

4h
    automutilation...

bonjours.. alors.. ça va fair 3-4 ans que je me mutile.. que se soit au sang ou non. sa arrive souvent, surtout aprais les cours quand les jours son beaucoup trop stressent.. j'aimerais arrêter mais a chaque foix jme dit que je merrite pas d'aitre heureux et jme referment sur moi meme.. personne est au courent dans mon atourage mais certain des mes ami(e)s virtuelle le Save.. je veux vrm arrêter mais jy arrive pas j'Ai l'impression que si jme mutil pas j'arrive plus a respirer.. et que je mérite de souffrir et de plus le fait que l'été arrive me stresse plus car je pourrais pas cachez mes coupure.. si qqun pourrais me donner des conseille pour arrêter ou même cacher mes coupure je lui serais vraiment reconnaissent, (desoler pour les faute d'orthographe et meci davoire lue)

ConfitureReconnaissante13

elle/elle

6h
    Intense

Allo, je pense que je réalise que je vis beaucoup d’anxiété tout les jours. Je savais que j’étais une personne anxieuse, mais je savais pas que je l’étais autant.

Ça fait 1an et demi que je vois pu ma psychothérapeut et je pensais que c’était done, mais j’avais pas réalisé à quel point mes pensées anxieuses se mêlent à la réalité (et donc à ma perception de celle-ci). J’dirais que je le réalise, mais en même temps, j’y crois pas tant.

Bref, quand je fais de l’anxiété, je panique, je me sens folle, je comprend pas ce qui se passe et j’en suis jusqu’à avoir, ensuite, des épisode de déprime qui dûrent des jours. C’est vraiment pénible ces hauts et ces bas et je sais pas si je vais pouvoir guérir de ça un jour.

On dirait que je ne suis pas capable d’envisager une vie où je suis guérit (car même si je suis jeune comme nous tous ici, je n’ai pas toujours été comme ça).

Mais ça fait tellement longtemps que ça dûre et je perd espoir…

CamomilleSympathique13

elle/elle·12 ans

11h
    J'aime un garçon mes ses l'ex à mon amie

Allo je vous écris pour savoir comment aimer un garçon mes ses l'ex à mon amis. Je l'aime beaucoup mes j'ai peur qu'elle sois pue mon amie

LilasCalme14

elle/elle

1j
    Je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'y arrive pas

Récemment je me suis fait un chum. Je l'aime énormément et je tiens vraiment à lui. Seulement j'ai découvert que j'ai une sorte de blocage avec les rapprochement plus "intime". Je me crispe à chaque fois qu'on commence à se toucher un peu plus. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi ça me fait ça. Pourtant j'ai vraiment envie de lui mais ça me fait peur. Le sexe à toujours été un sujet qui me met mal à l'aise maisJuste frencher ça me terrorise. Et ça m'angoisse car j'ai peur de le perdre à cause de ça. Car lui à plus d'expérience que moi. J'ai peur de le décevoir et ou de le dégouter. Qu'il me trouve pas assez douée ou laide.