tired, bored, perpetually online and more

ChienBrillant14

il/lui·13 ans

1m

back on this account after i thought i was doing well in life

I've been really just bored out of my mind lately, school is a bich and life is just uninteresting in a nutshell

i havent been motivated to do anything, been a little obsessed with a series lately but thats about it, got myself a long distance bf but we can only talk in a specific game's chat and i havent been playing that game for over 2 weeks now, i feel really bad for ghosting him but the motivation just really isnt there :(

ive also been really tired lately does anyone know what that means?

i wanted to go outside today but my sister doesnt want to go and my mom says its "too late" even tho all i want is go the the dollar shop a few blocks away and buy some candy for period comfort and its only 5 pm (so unfair)

im not feeling well, thats my verdict

anyone have tips or suggestions?

ps i speak and undersrand french i just prefer typing in english if you get me, if you understadn english pls pls pls respond im actualy dying of boredom >:(

Réponses

SoleilSportive11 alltheme

Ado TJ·elle/elle·18 ans

1m

Hey @ChienBrillant14 🤍

Oof… I see that it’s tough right now; I get how boredom and a loss of motivation for anything can make you feel :/

Sometimes, these time periods, when you feel bored and unmotivated can feel everlasting, but there is always a way out. I don’t wanna sound too cheesy, but there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel :)

I don’t want to make you think even more about boredom, but I do want to encourage you to think about how this boredom phase started for you. Do you remember what happened a bit before; how were you feeling compared to how you are feeling right now? I think it may be helpful to compare your emotional states and other stuff that was happening in your life just to get a look at the bigger picture :)

About this boredom feeling, would you be comfortable talking about it with your bf maybe? or your mom? or sis? It may be a good idea to do a little check-up with them to hear how they’re doing too, so you can catch up on conversations about emotions that you may have not had in a while. It can help you (and others) to strengthen bonds with family, friends, etc  :)

Also, I think it wouldn’t hurt to maybe try out some new things too! What are your thoughts on going to an improvised picnic with friends and/or family, going to a close park over the weekend to do your homework there, to have a meaningful conversation or to play a game, etc. 

In other words, I think changing up your environment can really help when you feel bored. That’s because you kinda got “used” to your surroundings and routine, and adding even one new things into your daily life can make it this much exciting. 

I encourage you to be bold, to try out new activities, to switch up your usual ways to do a certain task by changing your environment for example. You got this, and you’ll get through it. trust 🤍

Don’t hesitate to reach out on the forum; we’ll be there. Take care :)

PizzaRationnelle7

elle/elle

1m

Hey @ChienBrillant14!

I understand how you feel tired and demotivated all the time... it's completely valid!

You know, I can't exactly tell you why you're feeling this way, but I can assure you that it's normal to sometimes feel like everything seems hard, unfair, and demotivating...

It's perfectly okay...

However, you can still take steps to improve your mood a bit!

Have you considered trying out new activities? Stepping out of your comfort zone, even if you're not entirely up for it?

You could experiment with cooking, painting, DIY projects, diamond painting, bracelet making, drawing, or even trying a new sport...

Perhaps suggest to your parents the idea of starting a new class, like a drama or dance class.

Exploring new things might lead you to discover new hobbies and passions!

Who knows what you might find!

Remember, it's normal to experience highs and lows, and personally, what really helps me are my own passions and hobbies!

I hope my advice was helpful :)

@PizzaRationnelle7

Dernières publications

Liste de discussions

LoutreIndulgent1

il/lui·14 ans

2j
    automutilation...

bonjours.. alors.. ça va fair 3-4 ans que je me mutile.. que se soit au sang ou non. sa arrive souvent, surtout aprais les cours quand les jours son beaucoup trop stressent.. j'aimerais arrêter mais a chaque foix jme dit que je merrite pas d'aitre heureux et jme referment sur moi meme.. personne est au courent dans mon atourage mais certain des mes ami(e)s virtuelle le Save.. je veux vrm arrêter mais jy arrive pas j'Ai l'impression que si jme mutil pas j'arrive plus a respirer.. et que je mérite de souffrir et de plus le fait que l'été arrive me stresse plus car je pourrais pas cachez mes coupure.. si qqun pourrais me donner des conseille pour arrêter ou même cacher mes coupure je lui serais vraiment reconnaissent, (desoler pour les faute d'orthographe et meci davoire lue)

ConfitureReconnaissante13

elle/elle

2j
    Intense

Allo, je pense que je réalise que je vis beaucoup d’anxiété tout les jours. Je savais que j’étais une personne anxieuse, mais je savais pas que je l’étais autant.

Ça fait 1an et demi que je vois pu ma psychothérapeut et je pensais que c’était done, mais j’avais pas réalisé à quel point mes pensées anxieuses se mêlent à la réalité (et donc à ma perception de celle-ci). J’dirais que je le réalise, mais en même temps, j’y crois pas tant.

Bref, quand je fais de l’anxiété, je panique, je me sens folle, je comprend pas ce qui se passe et j’en suis jusqu’à avoir, ensuite, des épisode de déprime qui dûrent des jours. C’est vraiment pénible ces hauts et ces bas et je sais pas si je vais pouvoir guérir de ça un jour.

On dirait que je ne suis pas capable d’envisager une vie où je suis guérit (car même si je suis jeune comme nous tous ici, je n’ai pas toujours été comme ça).

Mais ça fait tellement longtemps que ça dûre et je perd espoir…

CamomilleSympathique13

elle/elle·12 ans

2j
    J'aime un garçon mes ses l'ex à mon amie

Allo je vous écris pour savoir comment aimer un garçon mes ses l'ex à mon amis. Je l'aime beaucoup mes j'ai peur qu'elle sois pue mon amie

LilasCalme14

elle/elle

2j
    Je ne sais pas pourquoi je n'y arrive pas

Récemment je me suis fait un chum. Je l'aime énormément et je tiens vraiment à lui. Seulement j'ai découvert que j'ai une sorte de blocage avec les rapprochement plus "intime". Je me crispe à chaque fois qu'on commence à se toucher un peu plus. Je ne comprend pas pourquoi ça me fait ça. Pourtant j'ai vraiment envie de lui mais ça me fait peur. Le sexe à toujours été un sujet qui me met mal à l'aise maisJuste frencher ça me terrorise. Et ça m'angoisse car j'ai peur de le perdre à cause de ça. Car lui à plus d'expérience que moi. J'ai peur de le décevoir et ou de le dégouter. Qu'il me trouve pas assez douée ou laide.