Hide this page

When should I consult someone?

You should consult a health care professional if:

  • Your periods are abnormally heavy
  • You’re not getting your period anymore and you did in the past 📅
  • You have severe pain in your abdomen, head, or back
  • You feel nauseated before or during your period 🤢
  • Your vagina is itching or burning 🔥
  • Your vagina is giving off an unpleasant odour 😬

Contact a Tel-jeunes counselor
Telephone: 1 800 263-2266 Text: 514-600-1002 Email Chat How it works
All topics
© 2019 Tel-jeunes All rights reserved.
Registered charity organization number: 136403649RR00001
Keep chatting